Want to have the full camping experience? We don’t have tents for rent, but you may bring a tent to pitch at the Surf Camp! No need to make reservations. (Please message us to guarantee availability!)
Check-in is at 2 pm, but you may pitch your tent upon your arrival. (Subject to availability)
Check-out is at 12 noon the following day.
[BRING YOUR OWN TENT]
SMALL TENT (1-4 guests)
Rate includes 1 guest only, can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (extra person rates apply in excess of 1 guest)
LARGE TENT (1-6 guests or more)
Rate includes 1 guest only, can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests (extra person rates apply excess of 1 guest)
Ages 0-2 are free of charge.
- Access to the communal toilet & bath, common area, and grill.
- Complimentary Parking
*All rates are subject to change without prior notice. (Rates valid from June to September)
Terms and conditions:
- Bring your own tent basis. (Tent rental not available)
- Due to limited capacity and operations, tent pitching is available on selected dates. Slots for tent pitching will also be limited if available.
- Advance booking is available, no downpayment required. (Walk-ins allowed, depending on availability)
- Tent Pitching is allowed and free of charge for those staying in the cabanas and not exceeding max capacity/cabana. (Extra Person fees will still apply for extra persons not included in the cabana rate)
- Same rates apply for day trip and overnight.
*Please be advised that we only accept cash on-site.
STARTING MAY 12, 2023
Under Municipal Ordinance No. 037, S-2022, a Tourism User’s Fee will be collected per person. (Not included in the tent pitching fee/extra person fee)
Regular (7yo and above): ₱40/person
Senior Citizen/PWD/Student: ₱32/person (A SC/PWD/Student ID must be presented)